Tuesday, April 23, 2013

CQC186 Happy Birthday....

Happy Tuesday!

I've survived the 5K Race this weekend and must tell you it was really fun! The weather was cooler and the crisp air was so refreshing that I had to take a loooooong afternoon nap...LOL! Our busy weekend was filled with birthday parties and hanging out with friends...what better way to actually spend your weekend, right???

I did sit down on Sunday and crafted this card for this weeks Color Q #186.....

  

Here are the colors....and the layout was inspired by this weeks Retro Sketches #60....

Please don't forget to check out all the fabulous ladies from the CQC team....you don't want to miss their ideas!!!

Have a wonderful week and I'll be back on Thursday with a new ODBD card! See you then,


                                                                Hugs, ~Silke~

FLOURISHES SUPPLIES:

6 comments:

Tricia T said...

Good for you on running the 5K! I would have needed more than a nap after that, I think... maybe CPR!!! : ) Great job with the color challenge colors. Very pretty!!

Tricia

Cards By Jan said...

Awesome in beauty and style Silke!! and beautiful cutting, colours and layout!!

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card!Love you coloring...

Andrea W said...

Gorgeous card! I LOVE your use of the challenge colours and your bow is fantastic.

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Gorgeous card as usual! You know I love your style! Happy Spring!

Heather Rogers said...

Totally love this Silke! I like the glitter accents on your image. :)

Hugs~

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......