Wednesday, April 10, 2013

ODBD - THE LORD HAS RISEN.....

Happy Day and welcome to Our Daily Bread Designs Alumni feature of For the Love of Spring and New Life!!!  

This month the Alumni team will be sharing various creations made with sets that focus on Spring and New Life!!!  We hope that you will join us and hop around to see every ones card?!?




I have the pleasure of showing off the beautiful The Lord Has Risen Set. What a wonderful reminder that our Lord and Savior has risen and is seated at the right hand of the Father Almighty!


I decided to use some scraps and score the sides of the top panel. Next I've stamped the image inside and colored it with Copic Markers. At last I've added the Laced Trim below, some Ribbon on top, with a Button and some White Scrapper's Floss. To top it all off I added the big Halfback Pearls.

Please don't forget to swing by the ODBD Blog to view all the details!!! Please make sure to check out these talented ladies as well ~ Lisa, Connie, Tosh and Deb.

Our next *Alumni Feature Focus* will be on May 9 and it will focus on For the Love of Patriotism and Service!!! We hope you will come back to see us!?!? 

                                                                Hugs, ~Silke~

5 comments:

Becky said...

This is gorgeous Silke, I love how you scored the corners.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Gorgeous Silke!! I love the colors, coloring of that beautiful image, and the scoring in the corners!!
Hugs,
Chris

TLady said...

SOOOO PRETTY SILKE!!!!!!! AND there's those little squiggley pieces coming from the center of your button! :) I LOVE THEM!!!!!!! :) I also like the little "window" you've created!!!!!!!!! :)

Diana Nguyen said...

Love the score lines and the framing effect!

Conniecrafter said...

such pretty coloring of the flowers and just love your scoring to frame it!

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC245 JUST FOR YOU

Howdy again.  I'm back with a card for the new  Tic Tac Toe Challenge ... Karren is hosting this #TTTC245 board ... I chose the bottom ...