Tuesday, June 11, 2013

CQC193 CULTIVATE LOVE....

Howdy friends!

Hope you are enjoying your summer so far??? Ours has been hot and muggy here in Georgia...we had a lot of rain the last couple of days and I'm glad the sun is shining again today :) !!!

Today, I have a new Color Q card for you....



Here are the CQC193 colors you've get to try......


Can you tell that I was inspired by the red flowers on the Hawaiian Shirt.....I wish I could be in Hawaii right now :) !!! Anyway, have fun crafting...and if you need more inspiration hop on over to the CQC Blog.

Just in case you've missed my earlier post...the FLOURISHES JUNE SNEAK PEEKS have started...yeah!!!! Make sure to check them out.....you don't want to miss another fabulous round of stamps you could win!!!

                                                                Hugs, ~Silke~

FLOURISHES SUPPLIES:

14 comments:

Katie Sims said...

Silke, I LOVE where your color inspiration took you! Beautiful card!

stampinganja said...

Stunning, I so admire your cards!

Tenia Nelson said...

GORGEOUS!!

Marisa said...

Gorgeous flower and love the way you used the colours. That ribbon is amazing too!

Lisa Elton said...

Silke I think you are the queen of paper doilies!! This is beautiful and the doily is a perfect accent!

TLady said...

FABULOUS CARD SILKE!!!!!!! MATCHED UP PERFECTLY to your color challenge!!!!! :) (Did you see where I tried to mimic your style? It's on my Father Day Blessing & More post!) :)

Petti said...

love this card !

Sheri said...

Beautiful and I love those colors. Your design is amazing as always

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Beautifully crafted. Great design and attention to detail. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Flourishes Timeless Tuesday.
Hugs
Berni, GDT

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous Silke--love that red ribbon.

Unknown said...

Turqwuoise and red! Fab combination and you made it even more fab with this beautiful card! I LOVE it! xxx

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card!Love your ribbon,awesome coloring!!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Wowza Silke! That flower is gorgeous and I'm lovin' the pearl accented butterfly! LOVE your new glamour shot :) You look fabulous!

Anke said...

Zauberhaft, entzückend, wundervoll.

LG
Anke

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC245 JUST FOR YOU

Howdy again.  I'm back with a card for the new  Tic Tac Toe Challenge ... Karren is hosting this #TTTC245 board ... I chose the bottom ...