Tuesday, June 18, 2013

CQC194, DS105, FTTC225 ENJOY.....

Hello and happy Tuesday!!!

Holy Smokes....it's already time for a new Color Q.....

 

Here are this weeks fun CQC194 colors...and the layout was inspired by this weeks Deconstructed Sketch 105.......



I focused my inspiration on the *watermelons*...and I had just the perfect image for it :) !!! I also incorporated the Scallop Trim Border for this weeks FTTC225...check it out!

Hope you all give these fun colors a try??? Don't forget to link it to the CQC194 Blog Post!!!

Have a great day...I'll be back on Thursday...see you then,

                                                                 Hugs, ~Silke~

FLOURISHES SUPPLIES:

8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Gingham and watermelon...a perfect pair! Pretty card Silke!!

Cheryl said...

Oooo, it looks good enough to eat! I LOVE watermelon. :) Love the gingham bow and that pretty doily.

Katie Sims said...

There is just something about watermelon that screams gingham to me! LOVE your gorgeous gingham bow and that darling watermelon! :)

Unknown said...

Oh my word!! This just screams 'Summer'! It's SO pretty and to FRESH. I Absolutely LOVE that gingham ribbon too. xxx

Marybeth said...

Love, love , love the watermelon stamp and the perfect way you colored it! Very pretty card!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a pretty card Silke! That watermelon looks mouthwatering! Love the gingham bow ~ gives it such a country / summer vibe! Makes me want to go on a picnic!

Deborah Anton said...

Very pretty Silke! I always think gingham with watermelon so that ribbon is perfect! Love the peeking of the doily and curls on the "thread" on the button.

Broni said...

What a gorgeous, summery card, Silke! I LOVE the gingham with the watermelon! Perfect!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......