Tuesday, August 6, 2013

CQC201 LIFE....

Happy Day!

Hope you still get to enjoy your summer??? We are in full swing of fall school semester and sports. Sarah made the high school volleyball team again..yeah! Becca tried out for the middle school softball team, but unfortunate did not make the team this year :( !!! Not to forget about or little Mimi...she is starting her neighborhood running team today...as you can tell we are super busy!

Today I have a quick card to share...this one is for this weeks Color Q #201....



Check out these new colors.....


I have to admit, I struggled a bit at first.....I wasn't sure what set to pick, but then I came across this beautiful silhouette set from Papertrey Ink called *Life*.  I randomly inked the images with the required SU colors...voila!!!!

As always please don't forget to check out the rest of the team over on the Color Q Blog!!! Have a great week...I'll be back on Thursday! See you then,

                                                                 Hugs, ~Silke~

9 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

This is beautiful, Silke! I love this set and have yet to use it. Thanks for the inspiration. :)

JoAnn said...

So pretty. Love how you used the colors in the challenge. Thanks for sharing.

Lisa Elton said...

Wispy and delicate Silke, very pretty!

Cards By Jan said...

Beautiful Silke, I sure love that colour combo!!

LeAnne said...

Beautiful! Love the floral images...as well as that pretty ribbon! Love it all!

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Silke! So fresh looking!

Deborah Frings said...

I wasn't sure about these colours - but I love your card - the coral really pops! Love that sentiment too!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful design and stamps Silke!

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful, these flower stems are wonderful as is your colors.

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......