We have a fun Flourishes Challenge for you today....now as we see the days turn the corner into deep blue skies, colorful leaves and cooler nights we see that Autumn is nearing!
Many of us get back into "stamping shape" in the fall and this is the perfect challenge for you, turning your fingers to some paper crafting fun! In just a few short days we'll be unveiling our beautiful September Release of FIVE sets, and playing in this challenge is your chance to win our whole September Release! Want to know how?
All you need to do is create a *SHAPED CARD OR A 3D ITEM*. You can either create a card using any non-standard shape (we encourage you to think creatively), or a lovely box, ornament, home decor item, or anything 3D....it's all up to you! Your keyword for entering into online galleries is *FLLCSEP13*.
THE OFFICIAL RULES:
- Simply create a shaped card (not a standard rectangle) OR 3D object.
- Entries need to be in by Friday September at 13th at 5 PM EST
- Those entries using Flourishes Stamps will be counted twice
- You must link your creation over on our FLOURISHES BLOG - InLinkz Widgit to be counted!!!
- You must have a link to our challenge in your blog post or gallery post
- Please DO NOT combine challenges. Only those entries that don’t combine will be in the running!!!
- If you upload to SCS please use the keyword FLLCSEPT13
- We’ll announce the winners on Saturday in our Winner’s Circle Post here on the blog on Saturday September 14th , so check back then to find out if you are a winner!
Enjoy getting back into stamping SHAPE! And now for some wonderful shaped inspiration, our Design Team has pulled out all the stops to get your creativity jump-started.......
Thanks for stopping by today and we look forward to seeing what you create! We’ll see you here on Monday September 9th when our FIVE wonderful September Sneak Peeks start!