Can you believe there are only 81 DAYS until Christmas? In a few days we'll be giving you our October edition of new Flourishes Stamps all with a Christmas theme. And because we know you want a chance to win these beauties, this month we have a Color Challenge with a twist!
Your challenge is to create a Christmas Design WITHOUT the use of the color Red or Green! Get creative and give all of those other colors in the wheel a chance to show their holiday style! Play in the challenge and you could win our whole October Release! Your keyword for entering into online galleries is FLLCOCT13.
THE OFFICIAL RULES:
- Simply create a Christmas themed card or project without the colors of Red or Green in the design.
- Entries need to be in by Friday October at 11th at 5 PM EST
- Those entries using Flourishes Stamps will be counted twice
- You must link your creation on our InLinkz Widgit to be counted
- You must have a link to our challenge in your blog post or gallery post
- Please DO NOT combine challenges from other sites or locations. Only those entries that don’t combine will be in the running. Because this challenge means winning new Flourishes sets we want to see your beautiful creations made specifically for this challenge.
- If you upload to SCS please use the keyword FLLCOCT13
- We’ll announce the winners on Saturday in our Winner’s Circle Post over on the Flourishes Blog on Saturday October 12th , so check back then to find out if you are a winner!
Have a great day! I'll be back with another fun project tomorrow kicking off the October C4C Challenges...I'm hosting this month...so I hope you will come by and check it out!?!