Tuesday, November 19, 2013

CQC216 GIVE THANKS....

Happy Tuesday!

Here is my card for this weeks COLOR Q......



Check out the fun CQC216 colors for this week.....


I pulled out the PTI Falling Leaves Set, since this was the one and only set I have that has some *acorns* in it :) !!! I randomly inked up the required colors with the sentiment and added the wooden button......voila my CAS card was done! 

Have a great day and please take a minute to stop by the COLOR Q BLOG to see what the rest of the team has created with these colors!!! Got to run.....I'll be back soon! 

                                                      Hugs, ~Silke~

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Absolutely LOVE this card, Silke!! This is such an adorable set and your use of the colours for the leaves if great! Love the added acorns to pick up on the insp. pic!

Lisa Elton said...

Gosh this is cute! I love those teeny sweet little acorns!!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......