Thursday, December 5, 2013

CS169 FEATHERS....

Hello everyone!

How is your day going??? It's already Thursday and this means... it's time for a new CASE STUDY inspiration!

Since we are in the month of December....we are mixing it up a bit!!!! As many of you already know,  the fabulous Cath Edvalson has left (or is leaving soon) Moxie Fab World and in honor of her fabulous contribution to all the awesome inspirations she has giving us, we have decided to pick a few inspiration challenges to share with you!!!!



Here is this weeks weeks CS169 inspiration photo.......


I tried to convert  the beautiful colors in the photo on to my card, but not sure if I did it justice at all...I wish I would have had a feather :) !!! Anyway, at least I added some Gold Pearls.

As always please make sure to hop on over to the CASE STUDY BLOG to view all of the teams cards and of course all of this weeks entries as well!!!

Have a fabulous day....I'll be back tomorrow with a new card!

                                                                   Hugs, ~Silke~

FLOURISHES SUPPLIES:

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

No feather needed Silke, I love the idea of using the little bird, this is wonderful!!!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......