Tuesday, October 21, 2014

CQC264 WITCH SHOES....

Hello everyone!

I'm stopping by with a fun Halloween card that I've crafted for this weeks COLOR Q....



Here are this weeks CQC264 colors.....


The fun tablecloth image reminded me of the Stampendous *Witch Shoes* image I've bought years ago :) .

Hope you have a chance to get inky too.....please don't forget to link your cards over to the COLOR Q BLOG!!!

Wishing you a fabulous day,

                                                                Hugs, ~Silke~

Stamps: Stampandous - M164 Witch Shoes, There She Goes - Holidays Galore
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Paper: White CS, Black CS
Others: Green and Orange Rhinestones, PTI Linen & Canvas Impression Plate

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

PERFECT image for the inspiration photo Silke, this is CUTE!!

Michelle Woerner said...

Oh la la! Perfect coloring on this image!!

Marybeth said...

This is perfectly affordable! Looks like something I could buy at Hallmark! Love it!

Becca Cruger said...

What a great triptych! This is such a great image and it really pops against the pristine white background.

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC245 JUST FOR YOU

Howdy again.  I'm back with a card for the new  Tic Tac Toe Challenge ... Karren is hosting this #TTTC245 board ... I chose the bottom ...