Tuesday, February 24, 2015

CQC281 BIG DREAMS....

Good Morning!

Oh my goodness...another week has flown by!!! I really wanted to get so much more stamping done, but I just can't get motivated....this weather - cold, warm, cold again -  is killing me! All I want to really do is cuddle up in my blanket and watch TV. I finally got my lazy fanny up and stamped a card for today's COLOR Q....



Here are this weeks CQC281 colors.....


I was so tickled by the sweet fairies on the wind chime....and pulled out the sweet Garden Fairies Set from Flourishes.

Please swing by the COLOR Q BLOG to visit the rest of the team and all of this weeks entries!!! We hope we inspired you to play along!?!Wishing you a wonderful day and stay warm,

                                                                  Hugs, ~Silke~

Stamps: Flourishes - Garden Fairies
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Paper: White CS, SU Wisteria Wonder,  leftover DP
Others: Ribbon, Button, White Scrapper's Floss, Piercing Tool, Circle Punch, Doily and Pearls

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Such a pretty card Silke, your little fairy is so sweet!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......