Friday, February 19, 2016

ODBD FEBRUARY RELEASE REMINDER

Hello Stampin' Friends!

Today we are taking a look back at the ODBD FEBRUARY RELEASE. I crafted this new card using the beautiful Psalm from the MANY THANKS SET.....



Here are the ODBD products I have used on my card......










If you missed the February Release you can check it out HERE!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Now it's time to check out the rest of the team.....

Cathy * Robin T. * Julie * Robin C. * Dawn * Lori * Sandee * Sabrina * Chris

9 comments:

Sabrina Jackson said...

Oh, Silke, my sweet friend, you have done it again! This card is just too gorgeous for words! I absolutely love it! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Cathymac said...

Beautifully clean and elegant, Silke! Love how your added roses match the design on the pennant banner! Just gorgeous, my friend! Love your Blog banner as well!

Robin Clendenning said...

So pretty Silke! Love the large pennant with the pretty paper and I love how you used the doily die under your sentiment as well!! Your flower bouquet is beautiful!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Beautiful, Silke! I love the doily behind your Psalm & the little flower corsage is so pretty.

Becky said...

Stunning card Silk. Love the white of white and love the design of that verse.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Gorgeous Silke!! I so love the doily behind your beautifully framed verse/sentiment as well as your bouquet of flowers!! Gorgeous layout and design. So elegant!!
hugs,
Chris

Lisa Elton said...

Oh this is lovely Silke, delicate too!

Sandee Shanabrough said...

This is really beautiful! Love the clean design!

Lisa Lara said...

This card takes my breath away Silke!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......