Saturday, May 27, 2017

INSPIRED BY ALL THE LITTLE THINGS #58

Happy Memorial weekend!

My girls are finally out of school and summer here we come!!! I'm soooooo happy to be sleeping in!!!

We have another fabulous INSPIRED BY ALL THE LITTLE THINGS #58 challenge waiting for you....here is my card....




This is the fun INSPIRATION PHOTO #58....plus I used the awesome MOJO MONDAY SKETCH  #498....




Hope you all have time to join us? For all the fab creations from the team please stop by the CHALLENGE BLOG....or simply stop by their personal blogs. Please also help us welcome our Guest Designer - Donna Mikasa....


Wishing you a fabulous weekend and thank you for stopping by :) !!!

                                                                      Hugs, ~Silke~

Stamps: Stampin' Up - Vivid Vase
Paper: White CS, PTI - Ombre Stripes 
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Others:  Circle Stitched Die, Silver Pearls 

4 comments:

Susan Powell said...

This is a great card! love those colors!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so beautiful, Silke! Love those sweet vases and the fun little pearls. So glad you could join us for Mojo Monday!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the trio of pretty little vases, this is lovely Silke!

KimCreate said...

Super cute card for the challenge! I was wishing I had some little bottle or vases like these. :)

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......