Wednesday, January 9, 2019

PTI - MAKE IT MONDAY #347 - WINTER WATERCOLOR

Hello and Happy NEW YEAR!!!

I can't believe I have not posted anything in sooooo long!!! This past holiday season was a busy one. Everyday something else prevented me from crafting. Finally we are back to normal and my girls are back in school...yeah! It's good to be back :)

I stumbled up on the PTI - Make it Monday #347 - Winter Watercolor challenge and figured I'd give it a try......




Inking the watercolor paper up was really fun, I forgot how many looks you can accomplish.

For the card base I used the Blueberry Sky CS. I also used it for the sky along with, Spring Rain,  Enchanted Evening, Lovely Lady. For the trees and reindeer I used Bright Buttercup, Rip Avocado, Olive Twist, New Leaf and True Black.

The trees and reindeer are from the Make It Market Kit - Wonderland.  The stars are from the Star Scribbles Set. The sentiment is from the Penned Elegance: Christmas Set.

At last I added some White Acrylic Paint and Glitter to finish off my card...voila! Wishing you a fabulous week!

                                                                          Hugs, ~Silke~

5 comments:

Melanie Ann MacKenzie said...

Just beautiful. I never thought of using those stamps and you have used them to perfection. Well done you. Cheers.

Lyn said...

Oh my this is so beautiful <3 love your take very much

Jill S said...

You did a great job on this card. Very pretty and tranquil.

Marcia Hill said...

Beautiful!! Love your water colored background...can feel the chill in the air already!! Lovely, lovely card Silke!! :0)

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Silke, your card is so gorgeous. I love the snowfall detail you added to the watercolored sky! Thanks for participating in this week's Make It Monday!

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC245 JUST FOR YOU

Howdy again.  I'm back with a card for the new  Tic Tac Toe Challenge ... Karren is hosting this #TTTC245 board ... I chose the bottom ...