Wednesday, September 18, 2019

COLOR THROWDOWN #561 - HELLO

Hello friends!

We had a crazy start into our week....our washing machine was leaking ...not fun! Thank goodness for Home Warranty :) !!!

Since it's raining here today...I decided to play in the Color Throwdown #561.....



Here are this weeks colors ....


I finally had a chance to ink up my beautiful Ready to Bloom Set along with the matching dies from "The Stamp Market".  My color choice for this card are - SU Pistachio Pudding, SU Lost Lagoon and PTI Amethyst Allure.

Wishing you a fabulous day! ~SL~

2 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Silke, this is such a stunning take on the throwdown colors! So glad you were able to play along with us this week!

Unknown said...

Lovely!! So happy you joined us at CTD!!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......