Thursday, February 4, 2021

INSPIRED BY #IB160 - KRAFTY LOVE

Happy February!

We have a beautiful Inspired By Challenge waiting for you....




Here is this weeks inspiration photo Krafty Love #IB160 along with this weeks sketch....



My inspiration came from the hearts, the colors and the sketch

My card is very straight forward....first I added the sentiment from the PTI - Ways to Say: I Love You Mini Set. Next I scored the lines on the White CS. The top of the heart was crafted with some My Mind's Eye DP - Lost & Found Two Blush Collection. The bottom is from some left over Corrugated CS. At last I added some Black/White Gingham Ribbon, a small Button, White Scrapper's Floss and Silver Pearls

Hope you will joining us for this fun challenge!?! Wishing you a wonderful day and thank you for stopping by! ~SL~

8 comments:

Cindy Beach said...

Silke,
Your card could not be more beautiful! I love the way you captured the photo elements and added your touch of elegance. The floral paper and the ribbon and buttons are a sweet combo.

I Card Everyone said...

Silke, you 'had me' at the darling gingham ribbon! What a beautiful rendition of our Sketch!
=]

Sheri said...

So pretty. It looks puffy. I love the patterned paper you used as well as the ribbon and buttons.

Pat said...

Love Everything about this sweet, wonderful card....

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness, Silke, this is absolutely charming! I love what the scored lines add!

~amy~ said...

oh wow, love this!

Carol Cel said...

very pretty!

Danni Reid said...

Your card is so gorgeous Silke, love the score lines, design, heart, everything, so perfect!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......