Thursday, March 4, 2021

INSPIRED BY #IB164 - HEART YOUR CAT-TITUDE

Hello and happy March!

As always we have a fun, fun, fun Inspired by Challenge waiting for you....





My inspiration came from the cats and the stripes. 

A few weeks ago I discovered the super cute cat images from Newton's Nook. I could't help myself and order this sweet Newton's Mug image along with the matching Mug Dies. The image was colored with various Pink, Grey and Black Copic Markers. The DP and CS's are from Papertrey Ink and the Ribbon is from Stampin' Up.

Now it's your turn...hope you will have a chance to join us!?! Wishing you a wonderful day! ~SL~

5 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Awe. I just had to come over here to tell you how stinkin' cute your card is. TFS.

I Card Everyone said...

Just love this coffee lovin' kitty! SO love the pink and grey, Silke!
=]

LeAnne said...

Super duper cute, Silke! I was lamenting my lack of kitty stamps...I might have to go to Newton's to see what I can find!

Lisa Elton said...

Aww, I like your cute little kitty. The pink stripes and shimmery ribbon are terrific too. Darling card, Silke!

Danni Reid said...

This is the puuuurfect blend of everything, cute image (colored beautifully), great design with fun patterns and a GREAT color scheme, I LOVE this!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......