Thursday, April 15, 2021

INSPIRED BY #IB170 - WRAP ME UP IN SPRING

Happy Day! 

We had some gorgeous weather here in Texas and I'm loving it! After this crazy cold weather we had in February we lost a lot of our Azalea's and a couple of our bushes. Thank goodness our roses have survived...and they are about to bloom..I'm so excited. 

Which leads me to this weeks Inspired By Challenge...it just screams Spring....



                                                  

My inspiration came from the flowers and colors.

I just love these beautiful colors...especially the purple :) !!! 

I was a little time crunched this week and decided to go with a quick card. I pulled out the beautiful PTI - Bloom & Grow MIM Mini Kit. Before assembling the card I added the scored lines on top of my card base and the PTI -Amethyst Allure DP on the bottom. At last I added some Silver Pearls.

Hop on over to the Inspired By Challenge Blog and check out all the fabulous cards the rest of the team has crafted! Wishing you a fabulous day!  ~SL~

5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Silke, I see that the weather didn't have any effect on your pretty paper bouquet!
Love the amethyst stripes, and those silver pearls!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

You've given us a lovely spring bouquet, Silke! One of my favorite parts is that little twine image you've added to the pot!

LeAnne said...

Oh my goodness....this is just a beautiful arrangement; those flowers are wonderful and that pot...CUTE!!! Love your striped background as well, very striking!

Danni Reid said...

Silke, this is such a beautiful Spring arrangement, love your added details too(you have such an eye)!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love this! Those added stripes make me happy :)

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......