Thursday, April 29, 2021

INSPIRED BY - #IB172 HAPPY RETIREMENT

Happy Day!

This weeks Inspired By Challenge is music to my ears ....I'm READY for RETIREMENT :) !!! 




 

My inspiration came from the palm tree and green key chain pendants.

I dug out an old stamp set from Flourishes. It didn't come with a "retirement sentiment" so I had to improvise and just went with a "Congrats You Did it" sentiment. I also added some scored lines on top of my card base and added the Ribbon,  a Button and some Silver Pearls...voila!

Wishing you a fabulous day and have fun crafting!!! ~SL~

5 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is wonderful, Silke! Captures that "retirement" feel to a T!! Warm breezes and palm trees..can't get any better than that!

Danni Reid said...

This IS retirement, love all your beautiful coloring, score lines, and your beautiful bow! I want to be in that hammock too, incredible card!

I Card Everyone said...

Looks like the perfect spot to enjoy retirement, Silke! What a fabulous stamp to have in your stash!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Oh how I would love to be in that hammock! Wonderful card, Silke!

Cindy Beach said...

I love the congrats sentiment, and the hammock just screams retirement! Love your special touches, Silke!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......