Thursday, June 10, 2021

INSPIRED BY #IB178 - DAD'S MEAL

Hello stampin' friends!

We have a yummy Inspired By Challenge for you....



Here is this weeks yummy-licious #IB178 inspiration photo....

                               

My inspiration came from the "food" theme and the colors.

I searched high and low to find some kind of food image in my stampin' stash...and the Donuts Set from The Stamp Market was it. I colored it with various Copic Markers and created a sentiment with JustRite DIY Times New Roman Font Set. Plain and simple...yet fun :) !!!

Hope you'll dig out your fun stamps to join us?!? ~SL~

3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Silke, I know a guy [in fact I live with him] who would have a hard time choosing between a burger, and a donut - he'd have both! lol
LOve your darling frosted sprinkled treats! [btw my Dad would definitely have chosen the donut!]
=]

Lisa Elton said...

I had to laugh, because my guy would do exactly the same as Michele's!! Cute card!

Danni Reid said...

My guy would too! Your card is PERFECT and so fun! Love your coloring on those delicious treats!

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC245 JUST FOR YOU

Howdy again.  I'm back with a card for the new  Tic Tac Toe Challenge ... Karren is hosting this #TTTC245 board ... I chose the bottom ...