Thursday, August 26, 2021

INSPIRED BY - #IB184 PENGUIN LOVE

Happy Thursday!

Hope you are having a great weeks so far? It's time to carve out some stampin' time with this weeks Inspired By Challenge....




Here is this weeks #IB184C inspiration photo....along with this weeks sketch....


My inspiration came from the penguins, the colors, the Christmas theme and the sketch.

Once again I was digging through my poor unloved stamps stash and came a cross a very old set that I received during one of my DT gigs. It's super adorable and it was perfect for this fun penguin challenge. 

The images were colored with Copic Markers. The background was created by dabbing Red Ink on a Stamping Block and misting it with water. Next I smushed it on the White CS and added some SU Gorgeous Grunge spots. At last I added these sweet Wooden Stars.

Now it's time to dig out your fun penguin stamps!!! Happy stampin' !!! ~SL~

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Silke, I do love a bit of word play - looks like a little eye roll from that little guy in the green hat! lol
DARLING use of our Sketch this week!
=]

Marlena M. said...

Cute, cute cute!

Lisa Elton said...

Those two look like they are a bit ornery! This is such a FUN card, Silke and I love the sentiment!

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh, these little guys are SO cute...as is that amazing speckly background! The little stars are a fun addition...as is that fun sentiment! Adorable!

Danni Reid said...

LOVE their expressions, you’re amazing design and interpretation of the sketch….yep, I love it all!!!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Ha ha! This really made me smile. Such a fun, cute card.
xxx

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......