Thursday, September 2, 2021

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC129 WITCHING YOU....

Hello and thank you for stopping by! 

It's time for a brand new Tic Tac Toe Challenge....


Here is this weeks #TTTC129 board....


I chose the middle column down - CAT, ORANGE AND TAG.

I must admit I was freaking out a bit which stamp set to use for this challenge...but then I came across this fun retired 2007 SU - Happy Haunting Set and knew it was perfect for the card I wanted to create. I added the fun little PTI - Tag Sale #3 Die. Added some Orange DP and decorated the card with some Pearls and a Bow

Hope you'll have a chance to get crafty with us...happy stampin'!!! ~SL~

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my gosh, what a cute cat! This is so fun, Silke!

Sarn said...

Totally gorgeous card x

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......