Thursday, September 16, 2021

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC131 JUST A NOTE

Hello again...

So happy you came to check out my second card of the day. This card is for this weeks Tic Tac Toe Challenge....




Here is this weeks #TTTC131 board....


I chose the middle column - DIE CUTS, COLORING, WOOD

My card features the beautiful Floral Delicacy Set from The Greetery as well as the matching Die Cuts. The "Wood Frame" was created with the Curio Cover Die also from The Greetery. I also colored the frame with some old SU Watercolor Pencils to darken the Wood Frame. At the end I added some Copic Opaque White Dots and some Silver Pearls.

Please don't check out the entire teams creation for inspiration and I hope you'll have a chance to join us!?! Wishing you a wonderful day :) !!! ~SL~

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

So pretty Silke, love those flowers!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......