Thursday, October 28, 2021

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC137 WITH SYMPATHY

Hello again.

I'm back with a card for this weeks Tic Tac Toe Challenge - #TTTC137...



Here is the challenge board - #TTTC137 ....


I chose the first diagonal from top to bottom - SPARKLE, GREEN /OR BLUE AND TREE. 

My card is featuring The Greetery - Reflection Stamp Set. I love that you can build this scenery in no time. I added the bird image from an older retired set and I think it compliments this design perfectly. The sentiment is from The Greetery - Curio: Label Set.

Hope you will have a chance to play along with us?!? Please swing by the challenge blog to see all the beautiful ideas the rest of the team had! Wishing you a wonderful remaining day. ~SL~

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

This is wonderfully peaceful, Silke such a pretty card!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......