Thursday, December 9, 2021

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC143 CELEBRATE

Hello again!

I'm back with a card for this weeks Tic Tac Toe Challenge - #TTTC143...



I'm also the Featured Designer for this weeks #TTTC143 board...


My card is featuring the top left diagonal  - HEART, RIBBON AND BANNER. 

For this card I grabbed some leftover Design Paper along with my SU - Heart Dies. My card base was embossed with an older Cuttlebug Heart Embossing Folder. Before completely assembling the card I added a Doily, the Gingham Ribbon and the PTI - Notched Hearts Banner Die. At last I added the sentiment and the some medium Silver Pearls.

Now it's your turn....swing by the Tic Tac Toe Challenge Blog to see the entire teams creation! ~SL~

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like this! That banner with the heart cut outs is super cute. I haven't used a paper doily in a while, you've inspired me to get into my stash!

Laurel said...

Beautiful!

Joan V said...

Love this card! Thanks for the inspiration.

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......