Thursday, January 20, 2022

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - TTTC145 MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hello and a belated Happy New Year!

Today, I'm showcasing my card for the new Tic Tac Toe Challenge - TTTC145...



Here is this weeks TTTC145 challenge board....


I chose the top left diagonal down column - Snowman, Embossing and Bird.

The super cute image is a  Serendipity Stamp called - Snowman With Birds. Perfectly fitting for this challenge :). I colored the cute snowman with various Copic Markers and embossed it with an off brand Snowflake Folder (I think I bought it at Hobby Lobby). The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

Hope you'll have a chance to join us...we are looking forward to seeing your ideas. Wishing you a great day! ~SL~

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a darling snowman! This is a sweet card, Silke!

I Card Everyone said...

Oh My Goodness he is so adorable!
His little Bluebird buddies were cleaning off the Winterberry outside my window today! Now what will they eat!
A darling start to Christmas 2022 stash, Silke!
=]

Vicky Hayes said...

This is so pretty Silke! I love the snowlady (I'm sure she's a lady!) and her little pals and your colouring is superb as always. Also, the subtle embossing is such a nice touch. Happy belated new year to you too! Vicky x

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......