Thursday, July 7, 2022

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - TTTC169 I'M SO SORRY...

Happy Thursday! 

Time is flying by... I can't believe it's already July...crazy! 

Thank goodness for some stamping time....today, I'm stopping by with a card for this weeks Tic Tac Toe Challenge - TTTC169...



Here is this weeks challenge board - TTTC169....


I chose the bottom row across - TREE, WATER AND SUN.

Sadly, I needed a Sympathy card for a sweet friend of mine and I decided to pull out the beautiful  The Greetery - Reflection Set. Betsy has a great video to follow on the same page and I gave it a try. This beautiful stamp set also covered two of the three elements I needed for the challenge... my sky background was created with ink blending using various Ranger Oxide Inks.  At last I added the sentiment from the  PTI - With Sympathy Set.

Hope you'll have a chance to play along? Please make sure to stop by the TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE BLOG to see everyones card this week! Wishing you a wonderful day! ~SL~

3 comments:

Carol said...

Silke, that sky reminds me of living in Lake Tahoe, CA years ago. Sunset amongst the pines. What a serene scene! Love it!

Lisa Elton said...

This card will touch your friend's heart, Silke it's beautiful!

Traci M said...

Silke, your card is beautifully executed…your reflection is realistic and I love the softness of it. I am sorry for your friend’s loss. Pray this will be a comfort to her.

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......