Thursday, September 8, 2022

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB202 APPLE HARVEST

Hello everyone!

I'm excited to continue my journey with the INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE!!!  

So happy to be back with more stamping projects in the future...here is my card for this weeks #IB202 Apple Havest...




Here is the beautiful inspiration photo along with a sketch for you to play along as well.... 


Optional Sketch....

                           

My inspiration came from the Apples and the colors - Red, Green and Kraft. 

I decided to use my brand spankin' new Concord & 9th Apple Orchard Bundle. I used the Apple Dies and ink blended them with various colors. Next I stamped the sentiment on to the Kraft CS. At last I added some small Rain Drops and placed them on the Apples...voila! 

Please stop by the INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE BLOG to check out everyones card and to find out all the details on how to play along! 

Wishing you a fabulous new day and thank you for stopping by today! ~SL~

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a beautiful project Silke! Looking forward to being teamies with you!

Tenia Nelson said...

So cool!!

Lisa Elton said...

I like that you used multiple colors for the apples! This is such a cute card, Silke!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB286 WELLIES

Happy Thursday! It's time for a new Inspired By Challenge .... Here is this weeks #IB286 inspiration photo and sketch ... My card was in...