Thursday, November 17, 2022

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB212 BAKE...

Hello and happy Thursday!

Today, I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By Challenge card....



Here is this weeks #IB212 inspiration photo along with a sketch for you to try if you like...



I was inspired by the baking theme, the colors and I also used the sketch.

My card features the fab Bake it Merry Set from The Greetery, along with the matching dies and the Cozy Cup Coaster Die. I added some White Puffy Paint for the "icing" and some Glitter. At the end I also added Baked Bits...voila! 

Please swing by the Inspired By Blog to see all the ideas from the team as well as this weeks entries! Have fun crafting! ~SL~

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

oh my goodness, so much fun!

Lisa Elton said...

This is so cute!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......