Thursday, January 26, 2023

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB222 DECOR

Happy Thursday! 

Today we have a fun & bright Inspired By Challenge for you!




Here is this weeks #IB222 inspiration photo and/or a sketch for you to try...



My card was inspired by the colors, the chevron and the pitcher/vase.

When I saw the inspiration photo I know I wanted to use my Chevron Stencil I bought a few years ago. The tulip image is from the Flourishes -Tulips for Friends Set (retired). I colored the flowers with various Copic Markers and then fuzzy cut the image. The sentiment is from the Concord & 9th - Harvest Wreath Set. At last I added some Silver Pearls around the sentiment.

Hope we have inspired you to play along?!?  Please stop by the INSPIRED BY BLOG to check out the entire team and this weeks entries!!! Looking forward to see your ideas! ~SL~

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

beautiful! I love how you incorporated the chevron pattern!

Sheri said...

WOW! When I grow up I want to be you! Another beauty!

Did you get the email I sent you last week? I wonder if you have a new email address. Email me and I can respond.

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Your coloring is fabulous on the pretty vase of flowers. Love the chevron background too. TFS

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful card, Silke!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......