Thursday, February 23, 2023

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB226 LEMONS

Hello friends! Happy Thursday!

I'm stopping by with a new card for this weeks Inspired By Challenge - #IB226 Lemons....




Here is the #IB226 inspiration photo along with a sketch...

                                 

                                    

I was inspired by the lemon theme and the colors.

I  L.O.V.E  Lemons...how about you?!?! 

I  pulled out an old Flourishes Set called Life, Love and Lemons...can't believe that's the only "lemon" set I have. I guess "an oldie, but still a goodie" so to speak. I randomly stamped the images in yellow and green. Next, I added the sentiment from the  PTI - Fruit Salad Set. At last I added some smaller Silver Pearls on to the lemons...voila!

Now it's your turn! Please stop by the INSPIRED BY BLOG for all the details and of course to check out everyones card! Wishing you a fabulous day! ~SL~

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

So pretty, Love all those fruit slices!

Laurel said...

So soft and pretty!

Lisa Elton said...

I like that you added a few limes! Terrific card, Silke!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB286 WELLIES

Happy Thursday! It's time for a new Inspired By Challenge .... Here is this weeks #IB286 inspiration photo and sketch ... My card was in...