Thursday, February 2, 2023

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - TTTC195 LOVE

Hello stampin' friends!

Hope you guys are ready for more crafting? We have a new Tic Tac Toe Challenge waiting for you...




Here is the new #TTTC195 board...


I chose the top column across -
DIE CUTS, GOLD AND STENCIL.

Of course I had to put my new Hearts at Home: Toaster Dies from The Greetery  and the matching Hearts at Home Sentiment Set to use. How stinkin' cute is this toaster set? I created the ink blended hearts with the SugarPea Designs - Cute Hearts Stencil. At last I added some Gold Pearls.

Hope you'll come out and play along with us? Please make sure to stop by the TTTC BLOG for all the details and team creations! Wishing you a fabulous day! ~SL~

4 comments:

Sheri said...

Oh my if that isn't the cutest ever! Great job

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable, Silke! That toaster is pretty darn cute and I like the soft stenciled hearts!

Laurel said...

So cute!

Karren said...

Oh this is so fabulous! That toaster die is on my wishlist and this card pushed it further up the list :). The notebook paper is such a fun touch.

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......