Thursday, May 11, 2023

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGES - #IB237 BREAKFAST

Happy Thursday!

Yeeeeesssss, I finally have a card again 💝!!! Today, I'm back with a card for the Inspired By Challenge





Here is the fun #IB237 - BREAKFAST inspiration photo and a sketch to try....

My card was inspired by the "breakfast" theme.

For this card I decided to pull out the super cute Hearts at Home: Toaster Die from The Greetery, along with the Hearts at Home Sentiments Stamp Set. The background was blended with the Knit Wits Stencil. The "Toaster" was placed on the Cozy Cup Coaster Die.

Hope you'll have a chance to play along? Please stop by the INSPIRED BY BLOG for all the details. Thank you for stopping by....wishing you a wonderful day! ~SL~

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I love every darling element on this card! So sweet, Silke!

~amy~ said...

Perfect, love those dies from The Greetery!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......