Thursday, August 3, 2023

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB249 ICE CREAM PARTY

Hello and happy August!

I'm back from vacation and ready to show off my card for this weeks Inspired By - #IB249.....



Here is this weeks inspiration photo and sketch....


My inspiration came from the pink colors, the ice cream and the sketch.

How stinkin' cute is this Anita Jeram - Ice Cream Day Mini Set ???? It also comes with a matching Die Set, that I used on my card. My DSP is from the SU - Sunshine & Rainbows Collection. I colored the image with various Copic Markers and at last I added the Silver Pearls.

Please stop by the INSPIRED BLOG for all the details and to view the rest of the teams creations. 

Wishing you a fabulous crafty kinda day!!!! ~SL~

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is super cute!

LeAnne said...

SOOOOO cute! Love the yummy ice cream colors and that little mouse...too cute!

Lisa Elton said...

How CUTE! Love the colors and your sweet design!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB287 MOM CHARCUTERIE

Happy Thursday! It's time for a new INSPIRED BY ... Here is this weeks #IB287 inspiration photo and sketch ... I was inspired by the &qu...