Thursday, November 30, 2023

INSPIRED BY - #IB265 HOLIDAY DECOR

Happy Thursday!

Hope you all had a wonderful time with friends and family for Thanksgiving? Ours was very chill...we grilled and watched football.

Today, I'm stopping by with my card for this weeks Inspired By Challenge...



Here is the #IB265 inspiration photo and sketch for you to play with...



My inspiration came from the colors, the deer, the greenery & pine cones.

I decided to grab some of my The Greetery goodies for this design - Herringbone Parquet Die, BotainiCuts Pine Bough Dies, Arched Holiday Sentiment Set and matching die. I also embossed the deer image in the left corner. At last I added the snow and glitter.

Hope you'll get inspired too....please stop by the INSPIRED BLOG for all the details. Wishing you a crafty day! ~SL~

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

This is a lovely card, Silke! The pine/pine cone spray is marvelous!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB287 MOM CHARCUTERIE

Happy Thursday! It's time for a new INSPIRED BY ... Here is this weeks #IB287 inspiration photo and sketch ... I was inspired by the &qu...