Thursday, December 14, 2023

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB267 STOCKINGS

Happy Thursday!

Hope you are having a wonderful week so far? I'm stopping by with my newest creation for this weeks Inspired By Challenge ....







My inspiration came from the stocking and the colors.

I actually used a different sketch for my card...I went with the Freshly Made Sketches #616... 


My card features the super cute Holiday Stockings Set and matching dies from Pretty Pink Posh.

Now it's your turn again....please visit the INSPIRED BY BLOG for all the details! Have a productive crafting time! ~SL~

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

so super cute!

LeAnne said...

It's adorable...and I predict a winner for that sketch! SO cute!

Lisa Elton said...

Cute card, Silke!

Amy O said...

This is adorable! I love these sweet stockings with their sparkly tops. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches! Happy New Year!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB287 MOM CHARCUTERIE

Happy Thursday! It's time for a new INSPIRED BY ... Here is this weeks #IB287 inspiration photo and sketch ... I was inspired by the &qu...