Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Love You

I just had to add a better picture...the lighting was
off this morning and the colors of the card did not come out as I hoped so I tried again this afternoon!!!

I still have some of the "Square"
Metal Tags from SU and when I pulled out my "Sealed with a Kiss"
Stamp Set I knew I wanted to add them to my card....

The DSP is from last year "Loves Me". The base of the card is Taken with Teal. I also used Regal Rose and Whisper White. The Ribbon is from last year's "Flirty" collection.

The CS in the middle of the Metal Square was lifted with Stampin Dimensionals and also I used them on the back of the Tag before I placed it on the card.....

The little "Heart" in the middle of the "O" is a bigger Heart from the same Set that I stamped on a separate piece of CS and colored it with the Regal Rose Marker and then added some "Pink" Glitter....

To see the card better....just click on it!!! TFL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the swetest ever card !!!!
2. love that itty bitty heart
tfs,
chat


Happy new Year !!!!

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC245 JUST FOR YOU

Howdy again.  I'm back with a card for the new  Tic Tac Toe Challenge ... Karren is hosting this #TTTC245 board ... I chose the bottom ...