Thursday, February 7, 2008

Baby Girl



This is an idea I have seen a couple of years ago in a magazine....I can't recall who made it - but I always loved it!!!

For this card I used the patterned Cardstock from "Creative Imaginations". They have some great color choices... I also added So Saffron, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White. The Ribbon is "Apricot" from SU and I also added some Copper Hardware from SU.

The center part was distressed and the image was placed on Dimensionals. I had to add the cute small and large "Star" from SU too....TFL!!!

1 comment:

Nancy B said...

I just wanted to tell you. I love everything I have seen on your blog so far. Your artwork is outstanding.

Thanks for sharing your creative artwork with us to enjoy.

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......