Thursday, February 7, 2008

Elegant Inspirations



We had a busy morning already...We are planning to send Miriam to a Preschool that's a little closer to us, so we had a chance to go with my friend Sharon to the FBC here in town.
Mimi's boyfriend Brayden showed her around and I wish you could have seen the both of them...just too cute!!! Mimi loves him with all her heart.....

I made this card for two challenges - WT152 and BVC08.

I had bought this "Elegant Inspiration" Set a while back and I thought it was perfect for the Bible Verse Challenge. The WT152 Challenge is about
"Polka Dots" and let me tell you I have plenty of them...I already have an idea for my next card.....

Anyway, for this card I used this Polka Dot DSP made by "Creative Imaginations". It was thick enough to make it my base card. The sentiment was placed on a rectangular "Nesti". I added a red flower to give it a little punch....and to balance all the polka dots out I added a strip of Basic Black CS and placed some red brads on it.....TFL!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful. And I love this verse and this set.

Debra

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......