Thursday, February 14, 2008

Fashion Diva




Oh boy, oh boy....the "Way to use it" challenge #153 is a tough one for me today....- it's fashion related - not that I have a problem with fashion, but I had so many options that I could not decide what to do?!?

Then I remembered this super cute set called "Totally Cool" I have bought my oldest daughter Sarah - who is the absolute "Fashion Diva" in our house - and I guess it came in handy today!!!

I used all bright colors from Stampin Up - Ink and Cardstock . The image was colored with a Blender Pen. After all the coloring I "bedazzled" some areas with the Diamond Glitter.....TFL!!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

2 comments:

Simone said...

Hallo Silke,
deine Fashion Diva gefällt mir super klasse. Toll hast du die Karte gemacht.
Ich liebe diese Farben.
Simone

Jennie Skaggs said...

This is gorgeous...I love the card and the pop-ups. Jennie

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......