Friday, February 1, 2008

Go Team



This is my submission for the LSC#153 - it's all about Superbowl!!!

I guess I'm hoping for the Patriot's to win!!!

Okay , I don't have any "ball" stamps so I had to settle for the "Cheerleading" one...Hey - they are part of it!!! Plus I just redesigned the outfits for the Patriot's Cheerleaders - LOL!!!

This is one is dedicated to my daughter "Rebecca" - she always goes with my husband to the GSU Football Games and she loves to watch the Cheerleaders - of course she cheerleaded this
past Summer too!!!

The colors for this card are Real Red, Not Quite Navy and Whisper White.

The images are from the "It's a Cheer Thing" Set.
I stamped the larger one with Black Stazon first and stamped it again...for the "Pom Poms" and they were cut out and raises with Dimensionals.

The "Cheerleader" image was colored with Watercolor Crayons in the same colors as the CS.....I also added some Dazzling Diamond Glitter for the "Pom Poms". The sentiment was stamped in Real Red Ink and cut out. Then I placed it on a 1 1/4" RR circle and raised it on a punched out NQN Designer Label. The Ribbon is from Michaels and is a perfect match to the whole set.....TFL!!!

Hope you'll have fun watching the Super Bowl and may the "best" Team win!!!

1 comment:

Julie_3 said...

Love it!! This is just way to cute!! I love the raised pom-poms and distressed edges!!! TFS

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......