Friday, May 23, 2008

More Awards!!!




This wonderful Award was given to me by two great blogger's

Denise aka "The Paper Landscraper" and
Nancy aka "Paper Smiles" .

Please go and visit Denise's and Nancy's blogs and you will be very impressed with their awesome creations!!!

Here are the *kreativ* blogger's I'm awarding...

Jessica - "Can you say addicted to stamps???"
Mary - "Stampin Pretty"
Kay - "Speedystamper"
Jackie - "The Scalloped Edge"

Thank you Denise and Nancy!!! You have both made my day!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Silke:

I'm so flattered that you thought of me for the Kreativ Blogger award--especially since you are such an inspiration to me.

I'm excited and plan to "share the love" for some other talented bloggers.

Mary

Jessie/knightrone said...

I am just now getting here to recieve this!! Thank you so much!! I appreciate it, and it means so much coming from you!!

Kay Kalthoff said...

Oh, how wonderful! Thanks so much, Silke, for the award! I will have to pay it forward in a bit! Still getting caught up from the weekend! Looks like you were busy stamping . . . awesome cards!

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC245 JUST FOR YOU

Howdy again.  I'm back with a card for the new  Tic Tac Toe Challenge ... Karren is hosting this #TTTC245 board ... I chose the bottom ...