Friday, May 23, 2008

You Rock my Sock's Award





Look at what I have gotten....
I can't believe how many fun Awards are out there!!!

Well, this one was given to me by Wendy "Wee Bee Stampin"

If you don't know Wendy yet please go and checkout her awesome blog and I promise she'll *ROCK YOUR SOCK'S* too - LOL!!! Thank you Wendy for giving me this fun Award - you have made my day!!!

I'm passing this one on to Laura Fredrickson for blowing me away with her totally awesome creations - she definitely is *ROCKING MY SOCKS* lately!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your award!

Your Father's Day card without hardware looks great. That's tough. Masculine and now metal?
You managed it beautifully.

Hugs and smiles

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Thank you Silke! This is really an honour coming from you!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Laura does ROCK, doesn't she!! You both deserve the award!!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......