Hey everyone - I had a late start today....!!!
We went to church, some friends stopped by and finally I had some peace and quiet to create and post my card for the Featured Stamper #77.
Beth has chosen my blogging friend Julia aka *artystamper* - CONGRATS Julia!!!
She is a awesome artist and I enjoy her cards so much!!!
Here is a Journal that inspired me out of Julia's gallery and made it into a card.
The other *Inspiration* came from Laura's Dirty Girl Challenge - *to get down and dirty*....boy it was a tough Challenge for me but I thought I'll try it anyway....since Laura has challenged me *personally* to get my *White* card dirty - LOL!!!
Here is what I have done:
- I have made the Journal into a card and it measures 5 1/2" x 5 1/2".
- I have used more layers and different colors - River Rock, Basic Black & Brocade BG DP.
- I have added Pearls and a Hat Pin for Embellishment.
- I added a Black Satin Ribbon.
- I have distressed most of the edges and added some piercing to the card.
Hope you like it???? Enjoy the rest of your weekend and ~TFL~!!!