Saturday, July 5, 2008

IC135 For You


Hey you all!!!
Finally I had time to stamp this afternoon....
I would have been done much earlier if I would have known what the *heck* I was doing... - LOL!!!
I had several ideas when I saw the IC #135, but then nothing really worked - does that sound familiar???
After the tenth try I took a break and cleaned up my desk...needless to say that didn't help either - LOL!!!
But at least I had cleared my mind and started with a new idea and this card is the final out come - WAAHHHOOO I have made a card!!!
The Inspiration came from this picture. I have used the wonderful new *Butterflies & Blossoms* Set from *Little Paper Shop*. Btw it's back on the shelf's - I heard it sold like hot potatoes....so go back to the site and buy yourself this fun Set!!!
I have started out with a 5" x %" Whisper White card base. Next I have layered it with a panel of Bali Breeze DP from SU . I have pierced two rows on the left hand side to give it more interest.
The main image was stamped with Pumpkin Pie Ink. The butterfly was inked in Basic Black and also colored with Pumpkin Pie Ink. Everything was raised with Stampin Dimensionals before I have placed it on the card.
Next I have stamped the sentiment from the same Set with Basic Black and also pierced right below it. Then I have added some Black Brads from SU on the top and bottom. Voila!!!
Hope you like the idea??? ~TFL~

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I REALLY like this! Off to check out the "Little Paper Shop" to see if ther eis anythin gI need. :-)

Anonymous said...

Errr .. that should be ...if there is anything I need. ;-)

Allison said...

This is just gorgeous! I love the colours, layout, stamps, everything.

Cindy Haffner said...

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L.

Denise Marzec said...

Gorgeous!! Loooooove the colors and the layout with the brads is awesome. :)

Julia said...

WOW!! You really know how to use this set!! Love your colors.

Jessie/knightrone said...

Gorgeous card my friend!! I have been a really bad blogger lately, so I just wanted to tell you that as always, I LOVE everything that you do!! Hope you had a fabulous holiday!!

wendyp said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! Love the design of the card! And that orange is fab!

Anonymous said...

this card is adorable

smallcity

Anonymous said...

It was worth the extra effort. Another delightful creation! Love the brads and piercing.

Dawn Easton said...

Silke! This card is absolutely GORGEOUS~! WOW!

Jackie Pedro said...

You didn't just make a card, Silke, you made a GORGEOUS card!! The colors are fantastic!!

Anonymous said...

Love it Silke! It's good to know that you occasionally struggle making a card too. I thought you were perfect! LOL!!

Jenny Gropp said...

Really like this - Lovely!

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC245 JUST FOR YOU

Howdy again.  I'm back with a card for the new  Tic Tac Toe Challenge ... Karren is hosting this #TTTC245 board ... I chose the bottom ...