Friday, July 4, 2008

LSC175 Happy July 4th!!!


Happy Day!!!

I hope you all are gonna have some fun plan's for today???

We'll have a cookout and I'm gonna be off to get started as soon as I'm done here.
So much to do - LOL!!!

Anyway - I had to participate in today's LSC Chalenge #175. You can find all the info right here.

When I posted my card over on SCS I realized that my piercing around the Brilliant Blue CS didn't show off so well - that's why I took the smaller picture of the main image....the piercing is adding so much more to the card!!!

This wonderful SU Stamp Set has been around for a while it's a called *God Bless America* and I love it every year over and over again - LOL!!! I have kept this card very simple and just layered it with Real Red and Brilliant Blue plus the piercing around the BB CS. Hope you like it???

Have a wonderful July 4th and stay safe!!! If you like I have one more *patriotic* card posted right below....so go and take a peak!!! ~TFL~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card with this great stamp set, Silke! Happy Independence Day!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Beautiful Silke! You make it look fresh and new again!

Nancy Riley said...

Simple and bold! Love it, Silke!

Happy Fourth to you and your family!

Angela said...

You're right-the piercing does add so much! Super card :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Super job, Happy 4th of July to you.

Dawn Easton said...

Fantastic card Silke! Hope you had fabulous 4th of July!

Julia Aston said...

Wonderful card Silke! I just love that stamp and beautiful ribbon!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......