It's Flourishes 5th Birthday and we think that's a reason to celebrate! So... we are ushering in a 2-4-6-8, Help Flourishes Celebrate Day! We think that's a banner of a day and that's why banners are the focus of this final challenge for today! If you missed our 2PM Challenge, just click HERE. Our 4PM challenge is HERE and our 6PM challenge can be found HERE if you need to catch up! If you play, we have some FUN goody bags for our winners! Are you ready for the grand finale... the 8PM Challenge?
Here is my idea.....
My card came together by using the super cute Birthday Pennants Set....I can't believe this is the first time I've inked this baby up!!! BTW, this set also comes with matching Spellbinder Dies...see HERE and HERE. For this card I used the Spellbinder Blossom Die and the Circle Die. I added some piercing and distressed the edges. At last I added the White Lace Trim and the Blue Striped Ribbon on top, the Blue Button and the Kaiser Pearls. Everything was stamped onto the awesome Flourishes Classic White CS!!!
HOW TO PLAY: We're celebrating a Banner Day! So, use a banner or pennant style embellishment on your card or creation! Use Flourishes stamps if you have them -- your entries will count twice. If you don't have Flourishes stamps, play along anyway, you could win some! If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword FLLCIS5D. You have until August 31st to enter and can enter as many times as you like! Some of our designers hung banners to help Flourishes celebrate!
If you need some inspiration, be sure to hop on over and see... Broni Holcombe, Silke Ledlow (me), Allison Cope and Amanda Havon idea.
The OFFICIAL Rules…..
- Simply create a banner inspired card or creation! Create a banner shaped card or add a little banner embellishment or tag!
- Entries need to be in by Friday, August 31 by 5 PM EST
- Those that use Flourishes stamps will be counted twice for their entry
- You must link your creation on this post using our inlinkz widget in order to qualify
- You must have a link to our challenge in your blog or gallery post
- Please DO NOT combine challenges.
- If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword FLLCIS5D
- We’ll announce the winners Tuesday, September 4th at noon CST!
Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope you will come out and play with us!!!