Friday, November 23, 2012

Flourishes BLACK FRIDAY & Free For All Friday!

Hello my sweet stampin' friends!

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving??? We sure did...I love this time of year. Food was yummy and just enjoying our girls, family and friends is definitely priceless!

It is time to wrap up the Flourishes November Release and the Senior Design Team is showing of their favorite sets of the release and play with any or all!!! So, get ready for a feast for the eyes today! And, TODAY is the very last day to take advantage of the November New Release Bundle — when you can get all four sets for 10% off the retail price. Just click HERE to see the bundle in the store!




I have to admit my favorite release this month was the Stitched for You Set, but since I've showed it off so much...I figured I'll show the beautiful Bloomin' Aussie Florals Set today. My card is loaded with fabulous Flourishes goodies...you can find my supply list on the bottom of this post!!! The layout of my card was inspired by this weeks Stampin' Royalty Sketch #151.....



Flourishes also has an AWESOME BLACK FRIDAY SALE going on...so hurry and go shopping!!!! This sale is also combined with our GAMBLER'S SALE....CHECK OUT ALL THE  DETAILS HERE!!!!


Don't forget to stop by the rest of the team for their take on their favorite this release ~


Thank you for stopping by today. I'll be back tomorrow with a new Flourishes card....now hurry and go shopping!!!! You don't want to miss these great discounts!!!

                                                                   Hugs, ~Silke~ 


Flourishes Supplies:

No comments:

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......