It is time for the FLOURISHES JUNE PRE-RELEASE CHALLENGE!!! June is such a beautiful month! Everything is blooming and you see the wonderful colors and textures of nature! In just a few short days we'll be unveiling a new round of stamps at Flourishes inspired by the outdoors. We're really excited to show them to you.
So today, we're challenging you to be inspired by the *TEXTURES* of nature!
As you can tell, I've used serval different textures...piercing or also called *faux stitching*, embossing and the corrugated kraft board. Even my metal brad has some texture on top :) !!!
HERE IS HOW YOU CAN PLAY ALONG: Create something with an outdoorsy texture in mind - or use an element from nature as part of your design. It could be the texture in an embossing folder that has woodgrain, leaves or vines, it could be a leaf rubbing behind your image, something glossy like rain or shiny like a berry. The interpretation is up to you! If you play along with us, you could WIN THE ENTIRE FLOURISHES JUNE STAMP RELEASE!!!
If you upload to SCS please use the keyword FLLCJUN13. You can enter as many times as you like, but we want you to know if you use your Flourishes stamps, your entry counts twice! You have until Friday, June 14, 2013 at 5 PM EST to enter. Just be sure to link your cards to this blog post over on the Flourishes Blog!!! Enjoy exploring those nature textures!
How would you like to be inspired by our Senior Design Team before you get started? Hop on over to....
THE OFFICIAL RULES TO PLAY ALONG....
- Simply create a card using any textures from nature, or inspired by nature
- Entries need to be in by Friday June 14th, 5 PM EST
- Those entries using Flourishes Stamps will be counted twice
- You must link your creation on our InLinkz Widgit to be counted..HERE!!!
- You must have a link to our challenge in your blog post or gallery post
- Please DO NOT combine challenges. Only those entries that don't combine will be in the running
- If you upload to SCS please use the keyword FLLCJUN13
- We'll announce the winners on Saturday in our Winner's Circle Post here on the blog on Saturday June 15th, so check back then to find out if you are a winner!