Monday, September 16, 2013

KREATE-A-LOPE BLOG HOP...

Happy Monday!

Today a few friends and I are having some fun with a cool product called the 
Kreate-a-lope®. It's an envelope template that does not require scissors, tracing, or measuring of any kind and it was created by Nick Romer.

Nick is currently running a Kickstarter campaign to relaunch the Kreate-a-lope® and raise funds and awareness for this must-see tool. 

If you want to support the campaignyou can see a short video and learn more following this link ~ http://www.greensneakers.com/kick2 or you can visit his site, GreenSneakers.com.








I'm in the *gift making* mode for the holidays....my kids are getting older and have their *own* taste now....who doesn't right...wink?!? Anyway, I always find it impersonal to just hand over cash....so created this money envelope using the template below. At least I can finish the inside with a caring note!

My envelope was dressed up with the brand new just hot of the press Flourishes Set called That's a Wrap. I thought it was perfect for this awesome long envelope. The sentiment inside is from an older retired Flourishes Set. I hope you like it :) ?!?

This is the Kreate-a-lope® #10 Business Envelope - makes the popular standard #10 business envelope 4/1/8" x 9 1/2" (105 x 241mm)



Now it's time to check out the rest of the fabulous ladies that are showing their ideas.....


Thank you so much for stopping by!!! I'll be back this week with some more ideas....I have various template sizes of the Kreate-a-lope®...and just in case you have missed my May creation with the standard envelope.....check it our HERE!!!

                                                             Hugs, ~Silke~

FLOURISHES SUPPLIES:

4 comments:

Alice Golden said...

Beautiful project Silke - my kids are older too and I know exactly what you mean about wanting to find ways to dress up money. Love the stamp set too!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a stunning set Silke!! I just love the dimensional bow and your coloring!!
hugs!

Lisa Elton said...

How pretty Silke, LOVE the layers on your bow!

Stacy Morgan said...

Now that is cool! I love the red, its very striking and the fold is great. I think I need one of these things...

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......